In this wired generation, anything and everything is possible. Gone are the days that you need to work with someone (and do boring stuffs) in order to make a living. By this, it means if you do not want to be employed because the work available is not your cup of tea, then it is not the end of the world. There are other ways to earn and yet you still get to do what you love the most. Turn into your hobbies, these are the things that you are good at or something you are passionate about. Design a way that you can do this professionally and let the world know that you are good at it. Surely, there are a lot of people out there who will be interested in what you do. It just takes a lot of careful planning, the will to do it and the right motivation so it will turn out to be one successful business adventure.
So, if you are doing or making something out of fun, then money is just around the corner. Below are list of these hobbies that you can actually monetize and make a living out of it. The best part is you do not drag yourself to work every day but instead you are paid to do what you love doing. Check out the list and start organizing a business model that will hone your skills and learn to spread the word through the internet. For we know that the internet is a business platform that makes everything easy to do, even selling as a hobby. Read on and get excited as well.
1. Cooking. If the kitchen is your haven to be ecstatic, then it is also the best place to organize your palate’s bestsellers and turn it into a profitable gastronomic delight. Post menus that you have done, make a short description of what it is, inform them of your contact details, exchange messages and book that order. In the long run, it may become a full catering service and well, you just love cooking!
2. Baking. In the same way as cooking, there are people who just love to bake. Experimenting ingredients to make desserts and other sweet goodies can also be a hit to any individual. Cookies, cakes and other pastries can literally be exchanged with money. Target a group of people who love these quiches, package it nicely and share to
friends to increase reach. You will never know how far this hobby can go.
3. Photography. If you love taking pictures and you have the eye for good shots, then your images and portraits can go a long way. All you have to do is to compile your work, make an interesting portfolio about it and advertise on-line and off-line. No doubt your work will be noticed and by this time you can put a price to your artistic skills. Now you talk business.
4. Collector. From stamps to shoes to books to furniture and to about just anything, these collections can be more valued if a premium is attached to it. A collector who buys and sells is one wise person. The e-bay is
the on-line world where you just post the things that you have in your stock room but you can literally make money out of it. As they, say, there is money in trash (if you start to look at them basically). So, start unloading those ‘old’ stuffs that you have collected for many years and start making a new one. Not bad, if you still want to collect.
5. Writing. In the old days, this hobby is called – having a diary. Writing on a diary is still the same as blogging, product reviews and even technical writing. The only difference is that what you write now is something you can monetize. Simply put, if you love to document the things you do every day and would want everyone to know what your opinions are, then you are off in making a lot of money.
6. Health and Fitness. This is not only embracing a good lifestyle but this hobby is something that is really worthwhile to do. This is not only helping yourself to become healthy and fit but it is about sharing the things you know to people who are ready to take care of themselves too. Be a professional fitness coach and surely you will
be witness to exciting transformations.
7. Music and the Arts. Whether you play an instrument, compose your own songs, acts and sings very well, then you can still make money. Be a YouTube teacher if you want to teach basic instrument playing or become a YouTube sensation and be discovered on what you can do. No sweat.
8. Teaching. This is one fulfilling passion that can be rewarded tremendously. But it does not necessarily mean that you have to write lesson plans, check papers and submit grades. If you just love to teach, then this is what you just have to do. On-line teaching is a growing industry and it pays pretty well. So, just check out websites
that are willing to pay for your teaching skills by the hour.
9. Social Media Freak. Being on-line all the time is not bad after all. If you consider yourself as a social media fanatic, then turn it into something productive. Make Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler, Google, LinkedIn and many others as a tool for marketing.
10. Online Gaming and Graphics Design. The most in demand skill of this century and needless to say is one of the highest paying job one can ever had. This unique talent is simply an awesome way to get paid.
The interests mentioned above are just some of the many that a particular person may be passionate about. If what you love is not listed here, the formula is very simple. Try to identify what you love to do. If it has an output that can be easily displayed or posted online, make a compilation of it and people will just know about your creation. If it is a talent that you have and you want to share it, advertise this service and charge a reasonable amount to compensate the skills that you have honed through the years. If this makes sense to you, then go start planning on how to capitalize what you have in order to earn a living.