List of BPO Companies in the Philippines (Plus Revenues)
The BPO or the Business Process Outsourcing industry in the Philippines is undeniably a huge success. These call center companies are consistently growing and constantly in demand. Since it started, it have greatly impact the economy and have answered the unemployment issues in the country as it now expands to major key cities outside Metro Manila. It generated jobs in the provinces and have positioned fresh graduates with a better career options. Base on the 2013 Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) survey, it is one of the most in demand jobs in the country.
Moreover, its capacity to employ more people in the next years to come has been confirmed by Pasig City Rep, Roman Romulo in a statement he made. According to him, he said "Based on sectoral projections, we are confident that BPO firms will be able to add an average of 124,000 well-paying jobs annually from 2014 to 2016, or a total of 372,000 new posts over the next three years." He also said that "As they draw in more business, the super BPO firms can quickly scale up their activities here and hire extra staff, while reducing cost per unit of output owing to greater operational efficiency,". In addition to these statements, Rep. Roman Romulo also shared the list of BPO companies in the country in relation to the company’s revenue earned in 2012. The list below can also be a possible company to work for if one is planning to start or shift careers. Check these companies for reference.
1. Accenture Inc. (P28.104 billion)
This is considered as one of the largest IT companies in the country and obviously, in 2012, it tops the list in terms of revenue. The company also made it to the list of Fortune’s World Most Admired Companies.
Since it started in the early 2000, Convergys has expanded and now has 30 offices across the country and have strategic locations in key cities such as Davao, Cebu, Bacolod and Clark to name a few.
3. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A–Philippine Global Service Center (P10.805 billion)
This global bank which offers a suite of financial products and services also offers opportunity for training and development to its employees through mobility and innovation. It offers high salary rates, standard benefits and very good incentive payments to its employees and their dependents as well.
4. 24/7 Customer Philippines Inc. (P7.711 billion)
Recognized as one of the World’s Six Best Start-ups” by Fortune magazine and one of the dream employers in the Indian BPO industry.
5. Telephilippines Inc. (P7.241 billion)
It currently has 16 business sites in the country particularly in Metro Manila, Baguio, Antipolo, Bacolod, Cebu and Davao.
This company started in 2004 and is currently one of the biggest BPO companies operating in key cities around the country.
7. Sutherland Global Services Philippines Inc. (P6.805 billion)
This multi-national company is also one of the world’s largest independent BPO companies with over 40+ business centers across the world.
8. Stream International Global Services Philippines Inc. (P6.738 billion)
This company is also owned by Convergys acquired thru definitive merger and has 37,000 emloyees in over 22 countries.
9. Sitel Philippines Corp. (P6.364 billion)
Currently it has 18,000 highly skilled employees in its 12 locations across the country. Sitel has received numerous awards such as the BPO Company/Employer of the Year multiple times by the Business Processing Association of the Philippines and as Outstanding Employer by the Philippines Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) Hall of Fame.
10. Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd. (P5.754 billion)
This is a subsidiary of Deutsche Asia Pacific Holdings Pte. Ltd. Deutsche Knowledge Services offers very attractive salary rates with performance bonus to its employees.
The other BPO companies and its corresponding revenues are continued below.
11. Sykes Asia Inc. (P5.617 billion)
12. IBM Daksh Business Process Services Philippines Inc. (P5.516 billion)
13. Aegis PeopleSupport Inc. (P5.445 billion)
14. TeleTech Customer Care Management Philippines Inc. (P5.402 billion)
15. IBM Business Services Inc. (P5.211 billion)
16. Telus International Philippines Inc. (P4.962 billion)
17. Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V. (P4.821 billion)
18. HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc. (P4.700 billion)
19. ePLDT Inc. (P4.147 billion);
20. SPi CRM Inc. (P3.501 billion)
21. ACS of the Philippines Inc. (P3.492 billion)
22. VXI Global Holdings B.V. (P3.266billion)
23. Emerson Electric (Asia) Ltd. (P3.230 billion)
24. StarTek International Ltd. (P3.094 billion)
25. IBM Solutions Delivery Inc. (P3.019 billion)
26. Sykes Marketing Services Inc. (P2.760 billion)
27. SPi Technologies Inc. (P2.626 billion)
28. Genpact Services LLC (P2.552 billion)
29. Macquarie Offshore Services Pty. Ltd. (P2.522 billion)
30. Thomson Reuters Corp. Pte. Ltd. (P2.265 billion)
31. AIG Shared Services Corp. Philippines (P2.357 billion)
32. Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd. (P2.194 billion)
33. Lexmark Research and Development Corp. (P1.956 billion)
34. ANZ Global Services and Operations (Manila) Inc. (P1.869 billion)
35. Maersk Global Service Centers (Philippines) Ltd. (P1.859 billion)
36. Manulife Data Services Inc. (P1.745 billion)
If you are job hunting, now is the perfect time to send your CVs to these companies and wait for that interview schedule. Good luck.